Trinity United Methodist Church will hold its fall Lil’ Lambs consignment sale on Friday, September 7 and Saturday, September 8 in the church’s gym. Hours on Friday are 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Saturday’s hours are 9 a.m.-noon. Most items are half-priced on Saturday.
Lil’ Lambs is a sale of gently used infant and children’s clothing, accessories, toys and nursery items. Sellers receive 70 percent of their proceeds and the remaining 30 percent helps support Trinity’s children’s ministries. Everyone is welcome.
Trinity is located at 1400 Oxmoor Road and can be reached at 879-1737. For information, visit trinitybirmingham.com.